Dear PMP Exam Candidate,
- Are you tired of automated voice recordings and not being able to reach real people during your study?
- Want to receive support and coaching during your study to pass PMP Exam from real people not from a voice recording?
- Want to have your questions answered?
- Want to receive 100% guarantee?
- Want to use a study guide that is most effective and economic?
STAR-PM provides all what you are looking for.
Everything is in our PMP Exam course package.
You buy just once and you have it all.
HERE ARE WHAT YOU RECEIVE ALL AT ONCE:
- 6 months Course Membership
- All study material (15 chapters, Appendices)
- Exercises, Sample Questions, Expected Exam Questions
- Exam cheat sheet, tips, and tricks
- 35 hour requirement
- Customer Support (from real people)
- Certificate and Transcript
- Customized Test Report based on your results
- Recommendation at the end of your study
- Support from the author of the course material for your questions
- One-on-one coaching via e-mail from real people not FROM A VOICE RECORDING
- You can download the course material and print them. You don’t have to be online and you don’t have to stick to the computer to study. You can study whenever you want.
HERE ARE SOME FACT ABOUT OUR SERVICE:
- Most organized and simplified way of teaching
- Proven Success – 100% Success Rate
- Great feedback from our students (Check our testimonial page at http://www.star-pm.com/index_files/testimonials.htm)
- Memory Techniques
- Most effective and economic
- Most convenient
- Provides Free Demo for your evaluation before you buy it
If you want to test our quality of material, you can always ask our FREE DEMO for your evaluation at http://www.star-pm.com/index_files/FreeDemo.htm.
For more information, check out our website at www.star-pm.com
STAR-PM, Your shortcut to PMP Exam
Free demo: http://www.star-pm.com/index_files/FreeDemo.htm
To sign-up: http://www.star-pm.com/index_files/Signup.htm
OUR MISSION: TO MAKE YOU PASS PMP EXAM ON YOUR FIRST TRY!
STAR PROJECT MANAGEMENT
WE DO ONLY ONE THING, WE DO IT RIGHT!
The Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential examination will be updated in 2011, based on updates to the professional role of a PMP® recently found in PMI’s Role Delineation Study (RDS).
What do I need to know about the changes to the PMP credential and examination?
- The process for updating the PMP begins with the RDS, which is now complete. Learn more about the RDS.
- These updates to the role do have an effect on the examination questions for the PMP, and will be reflected in the PMP examination starting 31 August 2011. Regular communications about this change will continue until the PMP examination change on 31 August.
Where can I find PMP update resources?
- If you are preparing training or courseware for people who plan to take the PMP examination after 31 August, you can access a complimentary electronic copy of the PMP Examination Content Outline, formerly titled the PMP Examination Specification.
STAR-PM, Your shortcut to the PMP Exam,
WIN our FREE PMP Exam Training
Pass PMP Exam on Your First Try!
Dear PMP Exam Aspirant;
Good News: We are giving away 5 FREE ‘6 months Membership for PMP Exam Preparation’ in July 2010.
Here is what you will get;
- 6 months membership access to PMP Exam Preparation course which can be downloaded and printed.
- You will also receive support for your questions with regards to STAR-PM Course material and PMP Exam through e-mail from the author of the course material.
- 35 hour PMP training requirement
- Course certificate and transcript
- Customized test report based on your test answers (optional)
Here is what you need to do to enter:
1- Ask our Free Demo material at http://www.star-pm.com/index_files/FreeDemo.htm
2- Review and study the Demo material. Send us your feedback and comments about the Demo material at firstname.lastname@example.org by July 14, 2010. Your name will be entered for draw. The 5 lucky winners will be notified on July 15, 2010. We will also announce the 5 lucky winners at our website and facebook page.
For more information Click here
Remember: Success doesn’t come to you? You go to it.
We have noticed that some instutites which provide trainings on PMP Exam Preparation are using star-pm.com’s study materials and making thousands of dollars by using star-pm.com study materials. All of star-pm.com materials for PMP Exam preparation are copyrighted and cannot be copied, sold, or used by other training providers, instructors, etc.
We will take necessary legal action on this copyright infringement. We kindly ask our members or individuals who obtained our free demo material from us to notify star-pm.com at email@example.com, if they encounter similar/same materials as the ones star-pm.com provide.
We appreciate your help and co-operation and we will continue to provide you best material with the best price.
The Project Management Institute (PMI®) has announced the release of the 4th Edition of it’s popular Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide), as of 31 December 2008.
When studying for a credential exam, the edition of the standards you should use:
If you plan to sit for PMP Exam prior to 30 June 2009, you should use PMBOK® Guide—Third Edition.
If you plan to sit for PMP Exam after 30 June 2009, you should use PMBOK® Guide—Fourth Edition.
We are again proud to be the first to publish our up-to-date study material based on PMBOK 4th Edition. We already included this new study material in the member area.
Our members will have to options to choose from. There are two study packages for our members.
1- A study material package based on PMBOK 3rd Edition for those who plan to take PMP Exam prior to June 30, 2009.
2- A study material package based on PMBOK 4th Edition for those who plan to take PMP Exam after June 30, 2009.
If you cannot make it until June 30, 2009, don’t worry, you will not have to pay again and buy another resource for the new edition.
What is new in our Study Material based on PMBOK 4th Edition;
· It is now printable, you don’t have to be online to study, you can study anywhere on the bus, on the train, etc.
· Sample questions at the end of each chapter
· Total 110 more sample questions
· Includes all new concepts introduced with PMBOK 4th Edition
· Total # of Pages: 319
· Total # of Tables: 2247
· Total # of Figures: 65
· Total # of Questions, examples, practices: 360
We are very confident in the quality of our material.
Please take a look at our Free Demov to decide for yourself.
Free demo includes the followings from our study guide ‘STAR-PM, Pass PMP Exam on Your First Try’.
r Table of Contents
r Chapter 1—Foreword
r Chapter 5—Project Management Concepts
r Appendix 3—Exam Cheat Sheet & Workbook
r Appendix 4—Before the Exam, During the Exam, After the Exam
1- Simple and easy to understand: Our course material is explained with;
· No confusing words,
· No long paragraphs,
· Simple, easy to understand language
· Memory triggers
· Practice exercises
· Color techniques
· Providing the right amount of information with the right structure,
· Presenting the information in a very organized and structured manner so that the candidate can relate the concepts easily,
· Utilizing simple language and memory techniques so that candidate can remember the complex material without difficulty,
· Not only delivering the study material but also providing techniques on how to pass the exam.
3– Dealing with Confusing Concepts for PMP Exam: Our course material stresses the topics and concepts frequently appear on the PMP Exam. Most of the information is presented with the tables and figures such as differences between project closure and contract closure, differences between Quality Control and Quality Assurance.
4– Examples: The course material provides many examples and exercises. Examples are given as you are having the situation so that you get used to imagine yourself in that specific environment and start thinking with PMI logic, NOT with your logic.
5– Case Study: A case study is used for the examples/questions throughout the book where applicable.
6– Tips: We provide tips and tricks on how to answer exam questions.
7– Professional Responsibility: PMI’s Professional Responsibility was explained at the beginning of the course, not at the end like other resources, since candidate needs to understand and be aware of the expectations of PMI before he/she learns the material.
8– Memory retention techniques: Another important point you will need to pay attention in the STAR-PM Online Membership Course Material is the chapter color of the study guide. Each chapter has a color identity.
Once we receive your payment, we will send you a password and username within 24 hours. You will be able to access to STAR-PM Course files from login page at www.star-pm.com by using your password and username.
PMP SECRETS REVEALED
Welcome!… My journey had started when I first decided to obtain the PMP certification on 2005. On top of my years of project management experience, I wanted to have this most valuable and recognized certification in the project management area. I’ve spent tremendous amount of time to find a good PMP Exam book to study; however, I did not find the one as I expected. I was very busy with my full-time job, continuous educations, and my family life. Therefore, I was in search of finding a resource which could provide me only the required material in an organized and structured manner so that I would not try to pull out the essential information out of the material and solve puzzles. Basically, I did not want to spend my time needlessly.
I came across with a PMP Exam study book missing imperative information from the PMBOK guide. Another study book was containing excessive amount of unnecessary information causing more confusion. A different study book with the right information was in place but with a very boring style and complicated content. Finally, I’ve found a simple study book with simple language, and clear content. However, it was missing a lot of information that PMBOK covered.
After a long search, I settled down with a PMP study book and PMI’s PMBOK guide. During my study, I took key notes using memory techniques. At the end, I’ve ended up creating a practical and simple study handbook. And I realized that this handbook truly helped me out to pass the PMP Exam with an exceptional score. Why wouldn’t I compile, improve, and organize it to help other PMP candidates. At this point, I decided to write a concise and convenient PMP study material that does not exist in the market. If your goal is to pass the exam with the minimum amount of study effort our Online Course Membership “STAR-PM, Pass PMP Exam on Your First Try” will be an excellent resource.
Please take a moment to look at our web site to see what we offer…..
STAR-PM, Founder and Director